Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mudd Boggin' is cool

Talk about some serious mud boggin' today. I went with my brother and my brother-in-law and his family and we went on a trail called "Rock Canyon". Rock Canyon is between Castle Dale and Ferron. It was a very muddy trail. We have been having some severe weather around here; like rain and I mean a lot of rain. About 3" in only48 hrs. With that kind of rain what can you expect on an atv trail. The amount of rain we had made the lower part of the trail extremely muddy. At times Paul and I had rooster tails about 30' to 40' in the air. At times we even used our lockers just to get out of the mud. In fact Paul actually had to winch me out of a tough spot so I could get my 4 wheel drive working again. Shelly and Corey had a great ride. They were throughing some sweet roosters as well. They had no problems with there bikes and the ride went well. Paul had some difficulties with his bike because the radiator had gotten mud in it and it kept over heating. We had to keep stopping just to let his bike cool down. Once we cleaned his radiator though the problem went away and it was fun as always. Well I'll be sure to write on my next awsome ride.
Later,
Brien
Those who went on the ride:
Brien, Lance, Tanner, Paul, Corey, Shelly, Mykayla, Tristen

No comments: